How to inform us of your Complaint
You can contact us by calling 0344 8802468 (Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00 excl. bank holidays), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Customer Services Department
UK Fuels Limited
If we can’t resolve your complaint immediately through our Customer Service team, we will refer your concerns to our Head Office Complaints department. They will be responsible for seeing your complaint through to a final resolution.
- They will complete a thorough investigation into your concerns, doing what they can to resolve it over the phone or email within three working days. If your complaint is resolved, they will send you written confirmation.
- If not resolved within three working days, they will send an acknowledgement of your complaint in writing, within eight days.
- The Complaints team will keep you updated on the progress of the investigation, and once completed they will be in touch to discuss the outcome of your complaint. They will deliver the findings in writing within eight weeks and explain what you can do if you remain unhappy with our resolution.
- If the team can’t respond within eight weeks, they will let you know why and when to expect a response. Typically, however, complaints are dealt with inside four weeks.
- If you wish to make a formal complaint directly you can email the details to Headofficecomplaints@radius.com.
If you’re not happy with our final response or if eight weeks has passed since you first let us know about your complaint, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) – depending on the structure of your business and if it falls within the jurisdiction of the service, the details of which can be found here.
We will let you know if we believe the FOS can review your complaint when we send you either our final response, or confirmation that we’ll not be able to respond within eight weeks.
If you wish to contact them directly, you can find more information about FOS referral rights by visiting www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. Alternatively, the FOS can be contacted by telephone on 0800 0234567, by email at email@example.com, or by letter at: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.